The weather looked good this evening.
Until I stepped into the car, and it started raining.
Damn.
*ppbbfffft*
Today was one of those crazy days where I was in one my crazy weird moods. The amount of work that had to be done didn't actually help.
I was SO talking nonsense the whole day at the office. Colleagues totally didn't get me, but were nice enuff to layan. They actually layan-ed my nonsense. It's nice to know that I have colleagues who layan my nonsense.
I need to repaint my toenails.
BLah.
I'm tired.
Oh looks like I won't be mambo-ing tmr. Sorry Lat. (Please don't whack me) I'll mambo with you some other time? *batters lashes*
Catching up with an OLD OLD OLD friend now.
LAters!
And oh, notice how my titles nv match the contents of my post?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment