Sunday, March 29, 2009

And she turns 16

My sister had her 16th birthday bash.

Banana boat rides and jet skis. BBQ dinner. Bon fire. A whole stage set up with drums, electric guitar & bass guitar.

I didn't have a sweet 16.

Lucky her.










I think I'm gonna make my 25th birthday bash bigger than hers.

:)

5 comments:

Adriel D.K said...

you old already no need party, if want also just do in mcd lar. Got clown again you know very syok 1 can play at the mini playgrown and sing happy birthday. Not to mention they will reserve a whole area just for your birthday !!!! I am sure it be something you will never forget 1 till grow much older

miss m said...

adriel so would u be my clown?

I'll pay u with ice cream and french fries.. hahaa

mcd wor.. kns

Adriel D.K said...

I would but you are just too far, so too bad. Can always ask.. er.. dunno

Anonymous said...

letz do it at bukit cina!

-m- said...

I'll fly u here to be my clown then u know.. hehehe

and francis I know it's u..

u siao ah bukit cina?!

 

Just another blog ..