Friday, March 27, 2009

To all, to each, a fair goodnight, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light

I am beginning to appreciate stout better these days. Thanks to the guys who always make me gobble them down. Tonight I didn't do that and I kinda liked it. :)

People aren't always who you think they are. Not after over a few mugs of stout. And I don't mean it in a bad way.

Work's being a bitch at the mo.

Like seriously. Can't people just give me a break?!

*rolls eyes*

The weather's been blah. It's scorching hot at one time, and it's raining onions and pickles the next. It's crazy.

Matters of the heart. Complicated shit. Makes me wonder, why must it be that way? Have listened to a handful of stories. Some are really heartbreaking it makes me cry (yesssss all of u by now should know how emo I can get). Some just make me go.. "aawwwwwwwwww"

Such is what you call love. :)

2 comments:

Adriel D.K said...

you just Kekurangan beer dogo chix

christina said...

mimik!!! A lot of ppl been asking me to try skII including roy but it's quite pricey and moreover skII usually caters to the more mature adult kinda woman I did redeem their sample the essence from a magazine cannot remember which one but the sample is 25ml bottle i use like one week it's very refreshing like toner Before this I was using clinique then habis so I plan to get something cheaper from pharmacy Lol I bought cetaphil last week so far so far no complain yet =) How have u been? I'm in kl by the way ehheehe

 

Just another blog ..