Sunday, November 06, 2005

can i freeze time pls?

Oh gosh! I really need a break from doing this stupid seminar! @$!#@%#^!

I've been doing it for the past 5 days! And its not finished!! And I bladi set my dateline TODAY! And it's like only 60% done!! Didn't go back to Malacca for the Raya holidays coz of this stupid thing la *pouts* I don't care, by hook or by crook I have to finish it today! (Even though I'm only supposed to pass it up in two weeks time) I have other things to do, u know? FYP, assignments, tutorials, presentations, etc.

I have no idea why is it called 'seminar'. It's more like doing a bladi thesis! And in three weeks time I have to present it. Kinda nervous. My report is on Computer Aided Surgery. Robotics, VR, bla bla. Those shiatz la.

How I wish I could freeze time, and then zzzzzzzz for 48 hours and then wake up and it'll still be Sunday! That'd be like absofuckinglutely grrrreaaaaatttt! *pppfffttt* I wish *pouts*

Seminar seminar seminar! Stupid seminar!!

%@^@#%!@&!@*

3 comments:

J*my said...

hahha...i also wish i can freeze time so that i can slowly study and understand the book i'm reading now for my final exams which is starting in two days time...! Gambate on ur seminar..! and me on my trying-to-finish 12 chapters in two days!HAhah...

anthraxxxx said...

I so wanna freeze the time so I could rob the bank without using a single firearm.

Anonymous said...

ehh..

then call me along oso eh.. i need dosh man! hehehe

 

Just another blog ..