Have been very busy the whole week. Can die. I have three assignments and two presentations due next week. Stress stress. Wanna blog oso lemah. No semangat at all.
Went clubbing with Allen, Stella and Wee Nee yest nite. It was ok. I needed it. Though at first I was not in the mood. Too many things in my head. But it was ok overall. Got back at around 5. Slept at 7. Woke up at 11. Forced myself to sleep sommore until 1. I've been doing assignments ever since then. L.E.M.A.H!
Was supposed to blog about my shopping spree a few weeks ago. But malas. *grins* Even now oso malas to blog.Yea that's me being vain in the changing room. *grins* Look a lil f.a.t. in the pic but wat to do? I am f.a.t. wat.. haha! And yes I got that red top. Nice rite? Until now still haven't got the chance to wear it. Bla bla bla. Feeling lazy now. Blah! Laters!
2 comments:
omg that is disgusting!! i mean the Flash.. (=
*lol*
I tot u were referring to me! I'll chop u up into 128347162 pieces if u really were referring to me! *grrr*
*goofy grin*
Post a Comment