Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cute text messages anyone?

Had a great day yest *grins* I did my assignment til about 2pm and then left for KLCC at about 3.30pm to meet up with Wee Nee. Reached there about 4, straight away went to TGV to line up for tickets for Harry Potter. After getting the ticks me and Wee Nee went jalaning around KLCC. I got myself a new pair of sandals. Couldn't resist! *grins* Wei Lee came shortly after that. Went to Sushi King to alas perut. Stella arrived about nearly 7. Movie was supposed to start at 7.15pm but the advertisements were like super super long! Movie ended at about 10-ish. Came back to change and then off we went to Bangsar.

Had a couple of beer in Cock's Pit or something like that, don't remember. After that went to Mood Swings (somewhere near Planet Hollywood) for some salsa! I can salsa! *lol* Salsa is actually quite fun, lotsa hip movement. Nice and sexy! A korean girl was teaching us how to salsa, and so was this Indian guy. So yea, I can salsa baby! *lol* Shiva (Stella's cousin's fren) was dancing hip-hop to salsa, damn funny! He said 'Aiya, juz move only la'. And I find those salsa guys quite gay-ish. Those hunky bodies with tight shirts and pants *shrugs* Hunky bodies = *drool*, tight shirt + tight pants = GAY! But they can really move..

After salsa-ing, wanted to go to Rum Jungle, but after reaching there, decided it was too late (was about 3am at that time) so we went to SS2 for IndoMee. After everything, got back at about nearly 5am. Was really tired. But I had fun.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Woke up at about nearly 3pm today. Showered, online kejap, then was in Friendster. New messages! A reply from Joyce! *yay* (Joyce is a close fren of mine who's currently in the USA). But I received ANOTHER message and guess who was it from? I was laughing my ass off when I saw the message.



For those of u who malas to actually click to view a larger version of it, here's the message:
hey, I'm from Malacca too! can we be friends? u
look so cool in your pic. My name is kiang and I'm
from bukit baru melaka. walaoweh.. melaka so hot
hor... by the way, if i may, can i have ur Hp
number plz coz i have cute sms wanna send to
you. mine's 012-208 2222 if u have any.. i love to
exchange cute sms with ppl loh .. hehe.. ta for
now :P

OH.MY.GOSH!! Like so LAME rite? *lol* I bet u Malaccans know of his reputation. Tho I don't know him personally, but after hearing like 2456126543245 things about him, he is like so EEWWWWWW! But even if I didn't know of his 'reputation', after seeing the message, o.m.g! What does he take me as? Some 9 year old kid ar? Oh geeez!! I was lafing and lafing like crazy man! *lol* For those of u who don't know this guy, IM me and I'll tell u more about him.

I still can't stop lafing now. *rotflmao*

That's all for now, I wanna go continue lafing. *golek golek*

15 comments:

|^2Sane| said...

hey! I still can remmeber the war of the melaka channels because of him. LOL! Bring back memories.

J*my said...

haha... i also stumble upon this fella before...on icq..heheh. he is kinda irritating and annoying to one point. Had to block the fella to stop receiving his msgs... LOL!!! recognised by the nickname "Laywer" Kiang. hehehhe....

-m- said...

*lol*

Almost every channel declare war with him. #blinknet last time, #chat-friends, bla bla bla. Luckily he tak rebut #desnudo from u Chris.. Hahaha!

"Lawyer" Kiang.. EEEEWWWW!!! Why must he put like that? Ppl don't go for lawyers la.. ppl go for DOCTORS!! hahahaa!

Anonymous said...

hahah..Mi...you're damn lucky la..

sythen said...

i hv no idea who that guy is, but midori, if u mean the one in bangsar, its cockpit... as in aeroplane. cock's pit sound a bit uh... blah

-m- said...

sealz: I think it's more of UNLUCKY!!

Carlo: OMG!!! So embarrassingggggggg!! Yea I guess it should be cockpit!! *lol* *golek golek* Why on earth did I call it cock's pit?!! OH.MY.GOSH!! Cock's pit!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

anthraxxxx said...

A real lawyer doesn't call himself a lawyer especially on friendster. And you know, he always seem to say "walaoweh here and walaoweh there" The way he say it is kinda irritating. A translation of what he's actually saying "Hey I am from melaka too! Can we be friend?" actually means "Hey I'm from melaka too, Can we have sex?"

|^2Sane| said...

Lol. Well, he can't rebut since it doesn't exist at the time.

You know hor, he made himself sound so sleazy and lawyers suppose to be intelligent at least. Why do I get a feeling that he need to change his approach with girls to get some unless *gasp* he got some with that approach?

anthraxxxx said...

Lawyer buruk got lah.

Anonymous said...

Konon. lawyer..
Pirated lawyer...

-m- said...

Vince: *lol* I totally agree with u.. As if la he'l get lucky with that! Lawyer buruk bawa Proton Wira *lol* I'm mean!

Chris: If he actually managed to fish girls like that, I'm pretty sure it's becoz they're 'mentally challenged' ppl, juz like him.

Sealz: *lol*

-m- said...

Everyone has something to say about this "lawyer". Hahahaa!

Daryl asked me to reply his message saying 'No thanks! I oso got got cute cute messages! A lot sommore!'

*lol*

anthraxxxx said...

Lawyers are suppose to be one of the slickiest people on earth but some how the mentality shown by the 'lawyer' above could rival the mentality of a 9 year old budak. Uh wait, I think even my 9 year old cousin are way much smarter than that.

Anonymous said...

ooooo.. the good ol' kiang. lols.

-m- said...

those were the days..

 

Just another blog ..