Meet my two new fishies!! I juz got them today. *big smile* They are so KIUT aren't they? I wonder how big they'll grow. They're now so small and tiny and KIUT! =)These two fishies shit non-stop I tell you. All they do is shit, shit, shit, shit, shit and shit~! And they're like so smart, they shit all over, then push the shit to the corner. They dirty up the aquarium only. The water is all cloudy now, thanks to their non-stop shitting!
I've always loved fishes. SO FREAKING KIUT! Next on my list is to get a HUGE ASS aquarium full of marine fish! That will have to wait la, no $$ yo! Unless someone out there wanna get me the whole set? *grins*
Oh ya! And I want a puppy!! Still waiting for mummy's approval for a puppy. Puppy puppy puppy! EEEEEEE! Can't wait for a puppy! That is if mummy approves la. But I think it should be no problem. We'll see how =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment