Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Introducing the pro bummer!

Streamyx is so so so screwed up. Couldn't connect to the internet properly for the past week. But alls well now. Stupid stupid stupid -.-

You know what? I've officially become a PROFESSIONAL BUMMER! Yeap, a PRO I kid you not. All I do all day is BUM around! And that's the life man! *lol* OK maybe it isn't the healthiest lifestyle but hey, tell me when's the next time I can bum around like this?! OK maybe when I'm 40 but that'll be different! Rite? Of coz I'm rite!

Well other than juz bumming around, I've been meddling around with photoshop and illustrator. And my sis got interested init and asked me to teach her a few stuff and so I did. =) (I know I know, I'm a GREAT sis!)

I was juz browsing thru my pc, deleting junks and all and I couldn't bring myself to delete my assignments. All my hard work. All those sleepless nights and all. So sayang to delete them just like that u know? I still have ALL my assignments! I'm not deleting them, no no no! *shakes head* I'll probably burn 'em in a CD or something. =) And as I was browsing thru the folders, I found loads of old pictures. OK not OLD old but old as in pictures that were taken back in college and during my industrial training. Ahh.. Those were the days.. Anywayz, talking about the pics *grins*




We used to cook quite a bit during training. And yea, mebe the spaghetti wasn't THAT perfect but I SWEAR I cook excellent spaghetti at home. PROMISE! I'm not sure what went wrong back then *grins*

I also found this..

This was the round thingy I was talking about. I so absolutely love this pony! And yes! I colored the pony MYSELF! *beam*

OK now blogger's being a biatch! I can't upload more pics. Stupid! I only uploaded FOUR pics la wei!! !$@#^@%$!&@^#%!^%!$@^ *grrr* Will upload the next time la I guess.

@$!%@$#^&%*@&#%!$@%#^!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD~!~!~

J*my said...

kekekk....ur friend's reaction very farny lar...hehhehe...hmmm...
ur spaghetti looks nice though...gather from ur expression..maybe u forgot to add some things in kua...or terlebih kot....hahahhahaha..... ;)

anthraxxxx said...

At last, a proper entry.

Anonymous said...

eeeks!
my other entries not proper la now? hehehehe

anthraxxxx said...

hahaha no, not improper since you've been on semi-hiatus mode recently. Welcome back.

 

Just another blog ..