
OK, I know the pic above has nothing to do with this post but heck, I juz felt like posting it up. See my Roxy purse on the left? Nice rite? :) The pics were taken by yours truly on NYE (Coffee Bean, Sri Hartamas), nothing better to do. *grins*
From now til the 25th is gonna be CRAZY I tell u. Still in the process of finishing my FYP and project testing is next Thursday. Hope to finish everything by this weekend so that I'll have time to study. Exam starts on the 18th and finishes on the 25th. That's before CNY. *yay* And after that I'm done with everything! Tho there's stil the FYP documentation to complete, but that's easy peasy! :)
I'm kinda worried that I won't have enuff time to study. By right I should've started studying but no, I'm still so busy with FYP :( It's like the more I do, the more problems arise; database sturcture, logic error, bla bla bla. *tension* Really feeling the pressure now. *sigh*
Can't let all these negative thoughts bring me down. I CAN DO IT YO! *big grin*
OK, time to sleep!
0 comments:
Post a Comment