Thursday, January 12, 2006

One last hurdle..

yay yay yippee yai yay~!!!

FINALLY!! FREE FROM FYP!!

Project testing was today, and well, everything went rather smoothly though there were teeny weenie buggies. But fret not, nothing major and there's no need for second testing or watever blahs. *phew* Our supervisor is the most super dee duper chin chai supervisor on earth and we're damn lucky to be under him. Now I can concentrate on my exams and then go back to Malacca to enjoy my CNY! $$$$! *big grin*

I cut my index finger on my left hand today while carrying my CPU to the car. CRAP! Big time major cut I tell u. I was bleeding like dono what like that! My whole hand was covered in blood. Blood smeared all over my CPU. Luckily itz black. The best part was I didn't feel a jack shit! I was like, 'Why is my hand wet?'. Then when I looked at my hand, crap! I was bleeding and I didn't even know where the source of the bleeding was. Only after a while I felt the pain. My skin was like half tergantung there, so yucky, feel like cabuting it, but dare not. Sure sakit giler one. Chris who was my 'chauffeur' was like 'eeeew, that's some deep shit'. Oh well.

After project testing, went for class. Saw our tutor outside and we were like 'Mr Lai~! We're so hungry!!!' and he was like 'Come let's go and eat.'. I think he really meant it, but we juz u know, smiled and entered the class. The class was doing past year Q's so we oso sama-sama duduk do PYQ. Then Mr Lai disappeared for a while. And when he came back, he bought us food! How awesome is that?! He bought some cakes for the class and gave me and Viv extra! *grins*

After class went to Johnny's with Viv, Chris and Sofia. Had Raviolli Soup. After that got back, I juz lied in bed. Without even changing. Juz lied in bed feeling happy, glad, and tired all at the same time.

One last hurdle now, exams.

*smiles*

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..