Sunday, January 01, 2006

First post of 2006

Happy New Year ya'll!! I juz got out of the shower, waiting for my hair to dry before I hit the sack. New Year's eve outing was not bad, nice and quiet. Had dinner at Chili's in 1U with Glenn, Ash and Allen. Glenn and I wanted to hang out in Chili's til New Year but unfortunately we got kicked out. Ash went to Bangsar, Allen went to Poppy Garden (opposite Rum Jungle). Glenn and I didn't feel like clubbing so we didn't follow them. Instead, hung out at Coffee Bean in Sri Hartamas. Glenn was ogling at all the chicks there. I was, well, like that la.

Fireworks display was not bad. Took some pics, they're in Glenn's cam. No pics of myself coz I was having a bad hair day. My hair looked horrid! So no pics! *grins* Glenn ngeh ngeh wanted to take my pic but I refused, and I deleted all the pics that he took :) There are some pics, but they're like super blur.

U know, I'm trying to recall what I did last year on New Year's eve but somehow or rather, I really can't remember. Anyone of u know what I did or where I was last year? :|

OK, my hair's nearly dry. Time to zzzzz.

Here's to a great year ahead! *cheers*

3 comments:

anthraxxxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anthraxxxx said...

Alot has changed here since last year eh? I remember there was a time where this blog was so static. But look at the progress you are making and it's wonderful. Keep up the good work and May you have a prosperous new year ahead. Oh, it's even not CNY yet. Sorry, my bad :P

-m- said...

Thanks Vince :)

Quik go get nana to be ur wife so that I can collect ang pow from u *grins*

 

Just another blog ..