Thursday, December 29, 2005

Introducing the p.o.s.e.r.s!

Me and Viv were rajin-ing doing our work when Swee Kim came and *snap snap* our pics. So kecoh so I showed him my tongue! :p


Then Hee Whan, Lee Jing and Swee Choon came along so I give face, I senyum kambing..


After that, the course rep made an announcement saying that lecture was cancelled. *yay* So we decided to become posers for the day. [Yes I know I look weird in the pic but WHATEVER! =p]



In this pic Hee Whan reminds me of bryanboy!! Don't you think so? *lol*


*snap*



*snap snap*


*snap snap snap*


*snap snap snap snap*


OK, I'm too lazy to post anymore pics and all so these will just have to do. Test tomoro *groans* gah!!! Don't like don't like don't like!! :(

Probably meeting up with Glenn and all tis Saturday. The thing is, how am I gonna get my ass to Damansara! SO FAR!! :( GLENN!! COME TO KL LA!! Nvm, will find a way there. Usually I'l have plans for New Year's eve, but this year, langsung no plans! Sad case wei! Probably it's becoz of assignments and all. No mood. New Year mood not there. STUPID! Damn potong stim. But what to do? Final sem.

Now, I gotta start studying. No time to ngeh ngeh about.

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..