Abandoning blog again, ha! NOT! Again, so super dee duper busy! FYP is coming along ok I think. Haven't started on the Flash assignment which is due next week. (DIE) Hope to finish FYP by this week. I keep telling myself, "DIE DIE oso must finish". Well, we'll see what happens at the end of the week.
Will be going back this Friday, YAY!! It's CHRISTMAS YO!! *grinz*
I'm having my lunch now, which is like so the super yucky *yuck* But have to eat. I always make it a point to have my meals. :)
Oh ya. I think most of u know that I REALLY wanna try smoking. But the thing is, NO ONE actually encourages me to do so. I juz wanna TRY! I'm not gonna pick up smoking, juz try try u know? Most of my frens are afraid that I'll get addicted to it. Only ONE friend has been supportive and he actually bought me a pack of ciggies. But I chickened out. Dare not try. Heh. I wanna try but am afraid that I'll get addicted. How ah? To try or not to try? U tell me.
Well that's all for now. Wanna finish up my lunch and then get some work done before class.
*gah* classssssssss!
Will be going back this Friday, YAY!! It's CHRISTMAS YO!! *grinz*
I'm having my lunch now, which is like so the super yucky *yuck* But have to eat. I always make it a point to have my meals. :)
Oh ya. I think most of u know that I REALLY wanna try smoking. But the thing is, NO ONE actually encourages me to do so. I juz wanna TRY! I'm not gonna pick up smoking, juz try try u know? Most of my frens are afraid that I'll get addicted to it. Only ONE friend has been supportive and he actually bought me a pack of ciggies. But I chickened out. Dare not try. Heh. I wanna try but am afraid that I'll get addicted. How ah? To try or not to try? U tell me.Well that's all for now. Wanna finish up my lunch and then get some work done before class.
*gah* classssssssss!
7 comments:
You are nuts.
No i'm not nuts :( Juz wanna try bah..
Just try ler before you hurt yourself by thinking too much.
okok you are not nuts but I do have my own nuts.
heeeks! Wont hurt myself BAH Chris! hehe! silly fler..
Vince, u sure u have ur own nuts ka? *lol*
When I've tried smoking, will let u all know k? Now no time for all these, school is killing me!!! :(
I am very sure. Wanna have a look?
sure vince, bring it on babey~! *lol*
Post a Comment