Friday, December 09, 2005

jeng jeng jeng!

OK I haven't been blogging for a VERY long time. Have been very busy with assignments, classes and crap. Hate being this busy. Super sucky. I guess I'm gonna be this busy until the time I graduate! *tension* Anywayz, nothing special's going on with my life. Same old routine of staying up late, waking up early, going for classes, rushing for assignments. U noe, those crap every final year student goes thru. Oh well.. Will blog soon I hope. Now I have to complete my storyboard for my Multimedia assignment. *pouts*

And now, picture for the day: WHOA PIGGY

3 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

Whoaaa your entry are getting more and more interesting nowadays despite the lack of updates :P

|^2Sane| said...

so whats that pig trying to promote? the ultimate viagra or something like incredible penis pump-it-up?

-m- said...

Vince: More interesting? Neh.. I have quite a number of boring posts ler.. :)

Chris: *lol* I nv thought of that! But who knows? Mebe? Guys out there must be dying to know where to get their hands on this 'ultimate vigra' to 'pump up' their lil guys! *rotfl*

 

Just another blog ..