Friday, December 16, 2005

Pretty ciggy box, I like =)

*moanz* Test is over! hahaha! The test was crap, the questions asked were nonsense and so were my answers. But wat the heck! Today, juz before I went for class, I was outside my corridoor waiting for Pei Ying. I put my plastic folder on the railing or whatever u call it. Then this stupid bitch walked pass and juz knocked my folder off and *pap* fell off the first floor down to the ground floor. I was like 'OMG! FUCK!!' and she just dengan selambanya said 'Sorry' and walked away. Didn't even go down to take the file up for me. Just a fucking 'Sorry' which didn't sound so sorry at all (u know the sorry-for-the-sake-of-saying-it kinda sorry) and walked off! BITCH! And my calculator was inside! Thank goodness my calculator didn't screw up. If not, today test GONE la! My folder is in a million pieces now. *sigh* I've never ever come across such RUDE people. U break someone's stuff and u juz walk away? Like WTF?! Gah! Stupid bitch!

I'm a lil stoned rite now due to lack of zzz. Was up til about 3 this morning studying and woke up really early this morning to study sommore. And yesterday was a really long day for me. Woke up early to prepare for the moral presentation. Presentation went really well, our tutor actually complimented us on our presentation saying 'Very well presented, documentation very well argued.' I was like so happy when he said that. And I guess our presentation really changed some of our classmates' opinions on abortion. Which is great! Abortion really is an extremely cruel thing. U should watch the video. Damn gory. My guy fren commented 'I nearly puked my lunch out'.

Stella and I met up with wussy on Wenzday. Was at Jalan Alor minuming/makaning/chatting. This guy really damn kao funny I tell u. Banyak cerite, banyak hal, macam-macam! Nice guy :) Fun to hang out with. And I managed to steal his ciggy box! Damn cantik the box, never seen such nice ciggy box before. It's silver and it's so pretty! Yes yes I know I damn sakai *pphhbbbtttt* But the box really really is THAT nice ok? Will post a pic of it soon.

Was doing my usual dose of blog reading. Then I was at Christine's blog and I saw myself there! I was like 'Why this fler looks so damn familiar ah?' Only after a while did I realise that it was ME! I was like YIKES! *lol* Was messing with her phone in the office back then when I was undergoing my industrial training.
Well that's it for now, my eyes can't stay open, I need to sleep. *zzzzzzz*

4 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

OMFG what a biyatch!

-m- said...

yeah.. wat a beeyatch!! no manners langsung. Eh Vince, that day me, Stella and William baru cakap pasal lu. Hehhe :)

anthraxxxx said...

uhhh apa yang kamu semua umpat pasal aku har?? huauhauhuauha!

-m- said...

we umpat-umpat all the ketupat stuff about u.. hehehehehe :)

 

Just another blog ..