Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005

Christmas this year wasn't as nice as the past years. I don't know why. Have I grown old or something? Christmas has always been the one occassion I always look forward to. Was looking forward to it this year, but when Christmas came, didn't feel the Christmas spirit. Quite disappointed actually. But I had good pressies this year tho! *grins*

My granny got me a Roxy purse! Yeap, a ROXY PURSE! Hebat ler my mama? Most prob my cousin helped pick but I absolutely love it! Was looking for a new purse, and yea, I got my purse! Received two gift sets from The Body Shop, one from Jamie, the other from Auntie Cassie. Body lotion and body scrub and those in that category. What else? Earrings and bangle from Auntie Michelle, perfume from Uncle Steven, a mug from Auntie Lorraine, a top from Auntie Donna. Yea that's about it. I was asking mummy for my pressie and she said 'I buy u stuff all year round so there's no need for Christmas pressie.' *lol*

Was supposed to do some work when I was back in Malacca but tak jadi. Was out and all. Met up with my ex-classmates, relatives, and mummy's OLD OLD friends. They were drinking brandy and whiskey and talking nonsense all the way. Kinda scary seeing ppl THEIR age talking nonsense and laughing at the weirdest things. Also managed to catch up with Daniel. He owns an independent recording lable in Malacca. So any of u who wants to be a recording artist, go find him la heh? :)

Oh ya, to those who smsed and called me during Christmas, THANK U!!! (is thank u the appropriate thing to say?) Didn't manage to reply everyone, was busy and there were juz TOO many smses and calls. Sorry if I didn't reply ur smses. *sayang sayang*

Now, back to work! Damn I hate assignments and all. So frustrating! :(

It's week 12! TWO more weeks to exams!!

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..