Terrible day for me. My eye is sorta sore. It's not obvious but it's irritating the hell outta me! It hurts :( And to top things off, it's THAT time of the month so yea, I'm having terrible tummy cramps. AARGH! Absolutely NO mood for anything today. Didn't really do the things I was supposed to do as well. Class will be from 9am to 3pm tomoro. So not looking forward to it.
Moral presentation on Thursday. Some of u may ask 'I thought it was last week?'. Was supposed to be last week but a member screwed up on us. Sleeping member. Don't wanna go there. I'll juz blow my top again. I was cursing and swearing like nobody's business last week. I was SO SO MAD! But it's amazing how our lecturer actually realised that something was wrong somewhere. He said that it's not our style of doing work. And he's so right about that. This other member, X, well it's our first time working with her so we had no idea that she had this very 'special' habit. (And the 'we' refers to me and Viv) Even classmates realised it. Didn't know that we actually portrayed the 'always-on-time', 'always-prepared', 'confident', 'grade-A' kinda students. Sounds so geeky. Haha! Yea so anyway our presentation was postponed to this week. Our lecturer said 'It's either an A or F for u ladies'. So u can imagine the pressure I'm going thru. But I'm pretty confident in getting an A *big-grin*
Multimedia test on Friday. 14 chapters. DIE!
Life.. is so.. [U fill in the blank]
I've been monitoring my blog's traffic and I noticed something really fishy. Will not blog about it today. Might not even blog about it at all! Heh *grins* Anywayz, I'l juz lay low and see what this person is trying to do.
Note to this particular person: Don't think I do not know! *ppfffbbbbttt*
It's week 10 of my semester. Another 4 weeks to exams. And after that I'm officially retiring from my post of being a student *grinz*
Can't wait til next week. Can't wait to get my fat ass back to Malacca.
C H R I S T M A S !!!!
That's it for now. Gonna get some work done before hitting the bunks.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment