I was walking back from class with Pei Ying juz now and we were talking about Christmas and I felt all so Christmasey all of a sudden. I had this feeling last week, then it wore off. Now it's BACK! *excited* I just LOVE Christmas! It's something I look forward to every single year. Cousins, aunts & uncles will come down to Malacca every year juz to celebrate Christmas. And my grandma especially LOVES Christmas! She gets more excited than her grandkids!! Every year she'l sit by the tree and then distribute presents among us. When I was a kid, I used to get SUPER excited when it comes to opening presents. Now, NOTHING'S CHANGED! HAHA! (I know, I can be such a kiddo at times) And there'll be turkey, (loads and loadsa turkey til I get so sick of it. Turkey at granny's, turkey at Aunt Ivy's, turkey with Mum and her best frens [we kinda celebrate Christmas together almost every year], and sommore turkey from Mum's frens. They keep giving us turkey every year!) with cranberry sauce or watever sauce but I'm only into the cranberry sauce. Absolutely yummy! Ham with pineapple glazing, the traditional Christmas log, etc. Damn, talking about all these food makes me hungry! *drooooooolz*

I got back, lay down on my bed, and started dreaming about Christmas, SO FUN!! Can't wait to go home for Christmas. Then out of no where, I felt like putting up a Christmas tree. Of course, it's impossible to do so here. So what I did was open up Illustrator and drew one!! *grins* Here's my Christmas tree everyone! MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!
PS: I know I'm not very good at drawing but this will just have to do *grins*
0 comments:
Post a Comment