They juz TRY to act/talk/walk/blog like me but from what I see, that's juz NOT them la. Ppl who know me and read my blog knows very well that the way I blog is the way I talk. No Petaling Street elements whatsoever.
For those who still insist on trying to act/talk/walk/blog like me. Wish u luck la. Don't think ppl are that dumb til they can't differentiate Gucci and Lucci. And I also thank ya'll for actually idolizing me and tryin to act/talk/walk/blog like me, and also picking up the skills that I have. (and can u imagine, trying to pick up the software skills that I have?) Absofuckinglutely speechless! #shrugs#
The Who The Eat The Chilli, The Who The Feel The Hot
6 comments:
why u always met this kind of ppl wan ar...
muahahahaha this people are paying way too much for an overpriced cetak rompak Gucci at Petaling Street
So cute.. they are trying to immitate you. Noone wants to immitate me at all!! Maybe because I'm such a serious monkey or at least thats what Carlo usually accuse me of!
sometimes u got to face some idiots like them. i know how it pisses u off when they just try to be funny with u. so, chill babe!
seal: I dono, luncky I guess.
Vince: SUPPORT ORIGINAL YO!! (only for certain stuff) *grins*
Chris: I immitate u la can? I'l try not to be as annoying like the rest and monkeys aren't serious Chris. Are u sure u're a monkey? Hehehe! Hey u're not THAT serious wat.. see u sot sot one. That Carlo something wrong.. haha
Lili: yea.. like said, they're idiots and some of them juz don't catch no ball! but wat the heck.. like u said.. CHILL :) thanks lili *huggiez*
Post a Comment