Monday, January 30, 2006

Using dial up is like -.-

Happy CNY everyone! I'm back in Malacca now and it's AWESOME to be back. Have been going out and spending time with mummy and my sister. Did lotsa things which I haven't done for a very long time. For example, going to the beach! I juz so LOVE the beach! I collected hermit crabs and put them in the aquarium. *grins* It's so fun! And hermit crabs are so kiut! Even went to Jonker to look-see and bumped into quite a number of ppl there. Managed to eat the Bunga Raya ojien (oyster egg) as well. *yummerz* My fave!

I'm waiting for streamyx to be up. Using dial-up is like -.- Kenot tahan. Anywayz, gonna wash up and sleep. Mummy juz came out and 'Eh dont stay up too late ah, tomoro going out.' So I'm gonna be a good girl and do juz so.

And btw, I don't know why but it seems like I've nothing much to blog about these days. And there's this laziness in blogging too! Why ah? Hmm.. Hope this blog won't die :) Neh, don't think it will. Will blog soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can get streamyx meh? my application is like more than a year already and its still not up yet. gah!

-m- said...

aiyok.. why so kesian one? i'm already running on streamyx now *grins*

 

Just another blog ..