Friday, January 20, 2006

dyslexia mode

I want to blog, but I'm in a 'dyslexia-mode' now. Anywayz..

18th January: Multimedia was not bad. Hoping for an A for that subject.

19th January: Was having minor sore throat. Went to see the doctor coz I cannot affort to fall sick. Not at such a crucial time. Dr. Shankar was not on duty so was appointed to another doctor and he was checking out my boobs, in front of me! Like can't he make it less obvious that he's checking out my boobs? GAH! And he did it TWICE!

s.t.u.p.i.d

20th January: Which is today (DOH), sat for Moral paper. The morning paper was easy but the afternoon paper was like 'huh??'. Was scratching my head the whole time. Damn tension. When I got back, my condition worsened. So I'm officially sick. And I'm feeling damn 'kong' now.

Next paper is on Monday.

I wanna go lie down and 'un-kong' myself. Need to study. *sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwwwwwww... *speechless*

Anonymous said...

the guy tak pro la....until kena caught by u....twice somemore

sythen said...

haiyuuuu someone get that guy a Checking Out Boobs for Dummies. Caught nvm.. twice??

not a bad entry for someone with dyalrxua.

-m- said...

That guy memang tak pro. Like you mer Glenn? Ahakaz!

haiyuuuuu ini Carlo.. dyalrxua?!

kakakakakakkaakakaka!

nv fail to make me laf like gila this Carlo.

 

Just another blog ..