Kids these days damn drama I tell you.
My sister is in Form 1 this year. She has this classmate who's like obssessed with her. She bought the same school bag as my sis, and follows my sister wherever she goes. Freaky ay?
Btw, her name is Lim.
Well I've met this girl, spoken to her, seen her in action. To me, she's annoying. Really annoying. Like SUPER annoying. My sis and her friends have told me stories about this girl. About how she flirts with every guy in sight, how she backstabs her friends and causes conflicts between people, how she always cari pasal with people with no apparent reason, how she gets her boyfriends, how she steals her parents money, etc. Because of these, no one likes her and no one wants to be her friend.
Last Saturday my sister and her friend went to Mahkota to shop for clothes. My sister has a blog and she blogged about it. Apparently this Lim girl read my sister's blog and I guess she got jealous or something.
You know what she did?
Today in school she threatened my sister's friends. She said, "You think I don't know you all went to Mahkota to buy stuff ah? You all better don't mess with my life. I've already gave your pictures and Radiance's picture to my boyfriend. I even gave your numbers. You all better watch out. You don't think my boyfriend kenot get ppl to beat you up."
Like wtf rite?
Oh, it seems that Lim's boyfriend is a gangster. Danny from Kampung Lapan. And he works in a phone shop.
My sister didn't go to school today so after school her friends called her to tell her about the threat. They were so scared of her. My sister wasn't scared at first, but now she's a lil scared. Poor thing. At first I just brushed it off coz you know la, budak kecik these days. Cakap pandai. Moreover, gangster so what? They have their own rules wat, takkan simply whack ppl? Then after some thought, and I recalled the video about the school girls fighting, I got scared for my sister's safety. Never underestimate what kids these days can do.
I told her not to worry because I have connections. I just have to make a call. Anywayz, my brother also knows ppl so he's also finding out who this guy is. And tomoro my brother and I are going to see this Lim girl. This girl really gonna kena gertak from me. Stupid. Messing with the wrong ppl.
I guess my brother and I are a bit ganas la. My mum on the other hand said to confront her nicely and if she threatens again, then only take action.
My sister's friend's mum is gonna report to the principal and also the police.
I hope this Lim girl gets the punishment she deserves.
Bitch.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
A gangster? Probably a lowly pengikut rather than the real thing.
So how does shopping in MP will messed up her so called life? I failed to see the logic in it.
Kesian your sister. Sometimes I just hope your little brown doggy is still around so that he can bite the annoying girl's ass until koyak rabak just in case things are going to turn fugly.
Exactly! Dono how shopping in MP is messing with her freaking life. Don't think she even has one. Heh. I totally agree with u Vince. Those kuci fella. Macam sial.
Yea, I miss my brown doggy..
I didn't think I'll come across something THIS EXTRAORDINARY interesting post that urges me to say something.
From personal 'experience', it's more likely that the girl is no gangster, no connection to the gangster and no way she's got a boyfriend. This sort of person is likely to suffer from extreme inferior complex, incredibly lonely and very bad PR skills.
Come on, why else would she want to copycat your sister? The truth is, she wants to be like your sister and she really wants to be her friend. Then again, she did it in the really wrong way. She thought that being part of a gangster, a total slut and being a bad girl are tickets to be part of the cool gang.
The reason she reckons that your sister hanging out with her friends in Mahkota wrecks her life is because she felt badly left out (Translates: She wants to be part of the gang).
Despite my analysis, I'm not trying to tell you to feel sorry for her or anything (Personally, I don't feel sorry for her). Just that, you can assure your sister that there's nothing to worry about at all. Afterall, form 1 lah, you think these kids will have anything to do with major gangster meh? What's more, she attractive enough to have so many boyfriends at such a young age meh?
Annoying personalities like her are likely to have nothing at all. Rest assured. Still need to teach her a lesson though.
My sentiments exactly.
Thanks raven angel for ur two cents worth. *smiles*
Raven smiles back :)
hie mimi!!! Christina was here LoL
Hi Christina!
Post a Comment