I was asked to bake cupcakes for the MGSS Interact Club Installation which was held last Friday. I was hesitant at first, then I thought, why not. So I baked. I was up til 2am frosting the cuppies. The interactors' 'uniform' were pink and white, so I did a pink and white theme for the cuppies as well. So girlie. =)
hey mimi, u sudah boleh buka cupcake bakery shop ooo....hmmm...maybe u should venture into this business... add more variety to ur shop other than cupcakes...kakakka... ;)
3 comments:
hey mimi, u sudah boleh buka cupcake bakery shop ooo....hmmm...maybe u should venture into this business... add more variety to ur shop other than cupcakes...kakakka... ;)
mimi macam buat bisnes siot! lol! come come.. join venture! i incharge of collecting money! $$$
Bake until gila siot! *lol*
Then the $$ split 80/20 ok?
Me 80, u 20 =)
Deal?
Post a Comment