Friday, September 22, 2006

Post #157

The first two years in college was a blast. Made a truck load of new friends, lotsa mamak sessions, clubbing, etc.

Third and fourth year of college, hurm. I was always cooped up in my room. Only hung out with a few selected friends. I found myself swept up in the 'social' world of college life and hardly had time to mingle around. The ever piling homework and assignments and projects sucked the social life outta me. Or so I think.

OK wait, I did have a social life. With Stella! *lol* She'd bring me out and ngee-ngah around. OMG! I cannot imagine if Stella wasn't around at that time. I'd prolly be a super nerd. Prolly the queen of all nerds! *shrugs*

** Stella u can stop kembanging and kecut back to ur normal size. Hehe.. **

As age catches up on me, I realised that I've become more anti-social. Okay maybe labelling myself as anti-social can be a lil too strong a word. Reserved would be much more appropriate. Yea. I've become a more reserved person. Bleh.

At times, I have to FORCE myself out when friends call for a drink. Even mummy nags me to get out.

And at some, at a gathering or outting with friends, I actually feel lazy to talk/mix around. As if talking/mixing around will absorb all of my energy and leave me withered like a dead plant and then I'll have no more energy to get my ass back home. It's THAT bad.

Shit. I'm only 22 and I'm talking/feeling as if I'm half a decade! Heck even ppl at half a decade have a life, they go dancing at the restaurant every weekend, drink liquor, talk nonsense and sing a totally off tune "Country Roads". Damn!

*emo*

A totally pointless entry.

11 comments:

Stella said...

i see me name.

i kenot kembang any further. i oredi kembang-ed. =D

btw.. mixing is gud. lol. u know why.. u might need dem for further businesses. so go mix. eee.teruknya me.. duit jer i ingat. lol.

we go sing backstreet boys at the 80's bar 10 yrs down the road k? :)

-m- said...

U potential tycoon. That's why. Hehe. Biler jadi tycoon don't forget me!

*sings Quit Playing Games*

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

mimi: I'm only 22 and I'm talking/feeling as if I'm half a decade.

U are 5 yrs old? I dunno 5 yr olds drink liquor man .. so hebat!! :D

-m- said...

It states in my IC that I'm 22 but really, I'm only 7! Not 5! And 7 year olds can drink liquor. It's legal! Really!

Stella said...

heik. me tycoon. yeah, wannabe. lol

ass is 22 n u're feeling half a decade? damn, i'm oso 22 but i'm feeling half of 22. gosh, u're weird ass.

anthraxxxx said...

Wah! You belum hit quater life crisis sudah feel macam nenek. Wonder what would you felt when you hit 50? Like an artifact? lol just kidding. Tua giler was the reaction of your brother when I told him my age kakaka. Remember ornot tuanku?

Anyway I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has transformed into another reserved person. I think mine started at the age of 24 ever since my best friend lari to Sabah. Then my god sister and tuanku also went to KL. Nothing's left in Malacca. That's why I think you are blessed to have tuanku around to ngee ngah around haha.

While I've become more reserved in recent years, when friends like mimi/tuanku/my god sis and my other close friends calls me out for a drink once in a while, I would be very happy to do so. It's always nice to keep myself updated with the ongoings in their lives.

Send my regards to Daryl.

Stella said...

lol. hamba macam lecture siot. i didnt know beta had so much effect on ur life siot. lol.

-m- said...

Vince: Hi5! We same same.. But I think Stella will never EVER be reserved. She too happening already.. Everyday jumping around ngee ngahing around, kan? *grins*

StellaTycoon: Now u know how 'powerful' you are huh? Hehehe

-m- said...

Oh btw, Daryl says HI! :)

anthraxxxx said...

To mimi: there is NO WAY we are going to see stella in becoming a reserved person. Unimaginable sial!

To tuanku: biasa lah, sudah tua will asyik lecture punya :P

Stella said...

powderful got la. isk.

 

Just another blog ..