Monday, September 18, 2006

* tukang buat air *

I spent my afternoon and evening at the restaurant yesterday. Afternoon was spent at the Gardenview helping mum. I became the 'tukang buat air'. It was quite fun. But I guess if there were lotsa customers, sure die. Kelam kabut to the max. *grins*


In the evening, I was at the Seaview hanging at the beach. Was making "sand cakes" with Trisha. Thank goodness I didn't get wet yesterday coz most of the time when I'm playing with Trisha, we'll be playing in the sea, getting ourselves wet from head to toe jumping over waves and sitting on the sand letting the waves hit us (and getting sand all inside our pants. ugh.). Absolute fun. She's only five but she acts like a nenek. Very fun to talk to her coz she's so super nenek and also very vain!

** Trisha **

** I found a centipede at the beach! **


* * *


I might have to go up to KL next week for an interview. I'm considering whether to go up this weekend with Glenn and co. and then stay on for my interview, or.. hurm.. Nevermind, when the time comes then only plan la. *grins*

Time to log off now. Have to get ready for cantata practise tonite. That's right folks! I joined the church Christmas cantata this year. *big big grin*
 

Just another blog ..