When I was a little girl, I was PETRIFIED of grass.Harmless, green grass.
I think I was about three years old? Not so sure.
My parents would put me on grass and I'd stand there like a gundu, not daring to move a muscle and then burst into tears. Heh.
15 comments:
macam orang gila tapi it's ok sebab masa tu masih kecik. hehehehe.
let me guess, are you allergic to vege too?
Where got macam orang gila? nOnOnO! Itz normal for kids ok? =p Even Rhys WAS scared of leaves. hehe.
And Vince, no I'm not allergic to vege. Haha. Got ppl allergic to vege one ka? Vege good! I love vege!
Got. Well not really allergic lah but i know some peeps who are very phobia against vege lol.
i know who i know who scared of veg
*puts up hand!!!*. anybody can guess? very ez one, little bit of taugeh also can take out from the food wan....
huak!!
who's the shadow?
who scared of taugeh? glenn ar? glenn always tapis taugeh rite? scared find taugeh in the bontot isit? ahahaha!
*jatuh tergolek*
the shadow is someone who knows a whole lot about the person who don't eat taugeh.......
glenn not only don't eat taugeh, every kind of veg also don't eat lah.
the shadow is my irritating sister la...who else..saja only use "the shadow"...use own name la.
eh i eat some vege ok... not "every" vege.
name some of the veg u eat? kangkung got eat? bendi got eat?
Oh, Jade Yenn heh? Ingat siapa la.. JADE YENNNNNN! hehehe
Wah Glenn, seems like almost every kinda sayur pun tak makan. Ur missing out the good stuff man. Kangkung cili belacan, Bendi belacan.. fuh! Those are like the best things man! hehehe.
aiyoo....must eat vege ma...good for health ler... kekekke....
lol. now i know. glenn the carnivor.
aiyo, not jade yenn lah. *whacks forehead*.
Oh?
Not Jade Yenn?
YIKES!!!
Sowee Big Jade. Thought u were the kuci Jade. =)
it's ok, nothing big. saje je :D
Post a Comment