Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Randomness & Denial

Sheldon asked me to blog about him.

About how he likes to act cute.

He thinks he's cute.

But really, he's just living in denial.

That poor kid.

Heh.


* * *

Random thought:

Everyone knows Donald Duck right? And I bet u've watched at least ONE Donald Duck cartoon. I don't know if any of u noticed. But whenever there's a scene where Donald's clothes comes off, he covers the bottom part of his body. Not like he wears anything there. Damn pelik right?

10 comments:

Stella said...

u're a weird fish, dori.

yeah i thought bout dat b4. wats the point of covering ? lol

-m- said...

Hey! Future tycoon!

I ain't no fish! I'm a pony!!

Hahahahaa..

Lat, go email disney and ask la. Maybe they can tell.

` said...

good one mid! i neva bother 2 notice oso...mebe they juz wana make children and kids like "us" amazed n laugh kot...have u ever seen mickey coming his hair?? miahahahaha... cartoon in fact doesnt make sense dun they?? i mean how can a mouse have a pet dog (which cant talk), who be friends wiv a duck & another dog (which can talk!)

Stella said...

i tried. but i'm not too sure if walt disney is still alive? how to email?

-m- said...

Amelia: Goofy is a dog ka? I tot he was a.. hurm.. ok I don't know what he is! Hahahaha!

Pluto should talk la.. We make our own cartoons la heh?

Stella: Walt's brother is still alive I think. Hehehe. DOno? Fly over to US and ask personally. Sure layan u one.

` said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
` said...

mimi : oh yes he was and is a doggie..woooff woooff... miahahah...pluto cute at times but sumtimes annoying wiv his bodo attitude...ahahhaha

lat : yahla disney alive...one of the richest man in the world... u can mail disney corp oso...

Stella said...

i fly there? got air asia heading there or not? wahahahhahaa

anthraxxxx said...

Hmmm speaking of Donald duck, I think he's very indecent. He walks around half nekkid without his pants like nobody's business. Oh wait, he's a duck :P

anthraxxxx said...

btw, donald is already 72 years old. Older than my datuk sial.

 

Just another blog ..