Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Boredom: the desire for desires

I was so bored I needed to do something. Thought I haven't been taking any pictures lately, so I grabbed the camera and went outside to the garden.



Couldn't find anything interesting to snap outside so I went back in. Went around the house looking for things to snap.



Then I went into the bathroom.



I should really work on my water compositions. Not easy I tell u. Anywayz, after spending quite some time in the bathroom, I went back to my room.


Damn 'wu liao' rite? Ha! Bite me!

The last two pics have no relevance to the top pics and were taken at my fren's cafe; Calanthe Art Cafe down at Jonker. Quite a nice place to chill.



Only nine pics and already I'm lazy to post more. Heh. I'm such a lazy bum. Bla bla bla I'm gonna bla bla bla now.

OK. Whatever.

3 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

aiyo mimi like you said before, trading our souls to IT for 4 long years is a waste of time after all. You should have taken Photography instead *winks*

-m- said...

Yea, probly I should. =P

So Vince when u wanna be my model?

hehehehehehe

anthraxxxx said...

cannot lah mimi. I dont have the curves and biceps.

 

Just another blog ..