Sunday, August 20, 2006

hOooOooOooOO!

Yesterday's highlights:

  • Satay celup at Siew Har's was superb. However, the guys just had to make everything sound so dirty. Typical. From eggs, to sausages and balls. Go figure.

  • Yen Mao (or watever the spelling is) lactated. Yeap he did. And he lactated only on one side. And he didn't have tits.

  • Choo & Glenn are crazily obsessed with Razor Ramon HG aka Hard Gay. They are so crazily obsessed with him, so much so that Choo started copying his signature pose and overly much used phrase "hooOOooOooOO!". Thank goodness he did not mimic the hip thrusting part. *pengsan*
    *click* to watch one of HG's crazy CRAZY crazy antics. You'll pengsan on the spot I kid u not! *ha!*

  • Everyone seems to be traumatized after seeing Choo yawn.

  • For the first time yesterday, I had sliced rambutans. I repeat, sliced. *yummers*

  • Allen somehow was the limelight of the night due to something which I can't blog about but for those who were there, u know what I'm talking about.

  • I finally know who Siew Lin and Gary are.

  • When it was time to go back, the guys had to carry Allen's car. Yeap, they carried and moved Allen's car with their bare hands. Hebat kan?

    That's all I can think for now. Many hilarious things happened but some things are better left unblogged, if u get what I mean. *grins*

    And to Siew Har, have fun in Singapore and do come back often ya? If u were to get a Singaporean bf, he has to go thru QC test conducted by Allen and myself first, aight? Heh. =)

    PS: Glenn, don't 'hoOooOOoOO' too much! =p
  • 9 comments:

    Stella said...

    but i wasn't there :(

    -m- said...

    ah noh! u la, go for the Force of Nature thingy.. There was more force at the small party than the concert.. hehe!

    got satay celup..

    got sliced rambutans..

    besttttttttttt!

    Stella said...

    dun care! midori cook for me when i go back mlk. when u want me to go back? Lol...

    -m- said...

    eh u salah orang la.. ask siewhar sotong! ehehehehe

    or u could ask glenn, he's expert with the sausages. *lol*

    come back to malacca forever can? work in malacca la.. can?

    Anonymous said...

    midori: you hooOoooOOoo more than me ok. kejap-kejap hoOOooOOoo tak tentu pasal.

    stella: dun come back to malacca to work. i'm finding job in kl. nanti i dapat one we can lepak kat kl together-gether ok. hehehe.

    anthraxxxx said...

    it's dirty because your mind is heavily polluted :P

    -m- said...

    Glenn: eh where gottt?! nO! I where got simple hoOoOoOOo! no no no *shakes head*

    Shier, then u all lepak lepak together gether leave me here. Kesian me. SO lonely. Nvm, wait til I get my ass up to KL. I'l get my ass up to KL sooner or later. Just a matter of time. *bluek* Then u all die. Every single day I'l bug u ppl. HmmpH!

    Vince: My mind so suci.. don't simply fitnah me ehhh.. *innocent face*

    anthraxxxx said...

    lol if it's suci then eggs balls and sausages should not be "dirty" in your terms already eh? :P

    -m- said...

    Erm erm erm..

    *runs and hides*

     

    Just another blog ..