My graphic card KO-ed so I was without a PC for 6 days.
I keep wondering how the graphic card KO-ed. Damn weird.
My dog went missing on Friday. =( We went out for a while and left the gate opened coz it was raining. When we got back, there was no dog. He somehow escaped from his leash and never returned. He probably got out of his leash, went out gallivanting and couldn't find his way back coz it was raining and the rain washed away all traces of 'dog-smell' back to my house. Mummy thinks someone stole him. I haven't even named him! *pouts* We tried looking for him around the neighbourhood, and realised that he had no name for us to call. So we were hoping to hear his bell but.. No bell *sigh* Damn sedih. Even though he wasn't the cutest dog on earth, his antics were cute enough for me. He's gone now, and I don't think he's coming back. I still hear his bell ringing in my ears at times.
I miss my brown hairless doggggggg! =(
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment