Monday, August 28, 2006

I baked cupcakes!

Absolute fun! *grins*

Stella, Siew Har, Ashwin & Glenn were the 'unlucky' ones who had the chance to try the cupcakes. I received good feedback from them though. (Maybe they were just being nice. Ha!) I thought the cupcakes were a lil too sweet; that was on the first day. On the second day however, the cupcakes tasted HEAVENLY!! I don't know why but they tasted better after the first day. The cakes were moist and the frosting was yummy! And they weren't as sweet as the day before. Just nice. =)

Now I know when to give out cupcakes. A day after they're baked. Heh.

Cupcakes anyone?

9 comments:

J*my said...

looks very yummy ler...I want ler... can post to me arr/?? kekkee...sorry din receive the pic the other day. I was bathing when u sent me the pic.... =)

Anonymous said...

hey, the cupcakes look damn good! are u baking again this weekend? I'm more than willing to be the 'unlucky' one to try it out :)

Anonymous said...

eh the cupcakes memang sedap lah. I wanna try the better tasting cupcakes too.

anthraxxxx said...

wow, mimi can actually bake! I want some, can? :P

-m- said...

Jamie: If can I'll sure post one. Wait, isit possible? Heh. I dono. Will definitely bake for u when u get ur ass back to Malacca aight? :p We could bake together!! *grins*

Allen: If I do bake this weekend, I'll add some special stuff into ur cupcake ya? *nyek nyek*

Ash: Sudah habis already the cupcakes. =p Next batch, next batch. My sis is bugging me to bake sommore.

Vince: Of course I can bake! I used to bake a lot when I was a kid. Hehe. So perempuan man. Next time I'll let u try k? Tak janji if sakit perut k? But should be ok la, Ashwin didn't die. Ha!

Anonymous said...

I wan cupcakes too.

Anonymous said...

Glenn, u had ur share. *grins*

Stella said...

i had half share! no fair!
btw i've got name for ur cupcakes.
Rainbow cupcakes! damn warna warni sialz. lol. rainbow pun kalah.

btw u can add extra racun tikus in allen's cuppie cake! :X

anthraxxxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Just another blog ..