When I'm hanging out with Hans, we'll be playing PS2. And our fave game is football! He'll always give in to me. He'll go:
OK la I put the control down, u kick the ball in ok?
I'll insist that we play a fair game and we always draw. (I'm not bad at video games ok?) Then when it comes to penalties, he'll cheat his way into winning the game. He'll go:
Don't press anything, I wanna test out something.
And then he shoots, he scores, and he wins the game! That rascal!
When I'm with Rhys, its always about dinosaurs. Dinosaurs here, dinosaurs there. I bought him glow in the dark dinosaur thingies and he pasted 'em all over his room. When he was younger, mummy always bought him dinosaur books. Until the extent that everytime we went over, he'll go over to mummy and ask "Do you have anymore dinosaur books?" And he loves drawing too! He draws nothing but dinosaurs. Anyway, yesterday we were browsing thru his dinosaur books and he was teaching me how to pronounce all the dinosaur names.
Rhys: This is a brachiosaurus.
Me: *teasing* What? Broccoli-saurus?
Rhys: *giggling about* NOOOO! Breh-kio-saw-rus! Say, breh.. *cue-ing me to repeat after him*
Me: Breh
Rhys: Kio
Me: Kio
Rhys: Saw
Me: Saw
Rhys: Rus
Me: Rus! Broccoli-saurus!
Rhys: *slaps his forehead* BRACHIOSAURUS!
Me: OK OK, brachiosaurus!
Then we both burst out with laughter. He then proceeded to teach me how to rap dinosaur style.
Rhys: Iguano-no-no-don.. Iguano-no-no-don.. Iguano-no-no-don..
Me: Iguano-no-no-don.. Ddddonn.. ddddoooon..
Then we were both rapping and making silly songs dinosaur style. *grins*
Then just before dinner.
Aunty Alice: *chitter chatter* ... don't even know I exist ..
Rhys: *turns to his grandma in shock* Mama! You exist!
*all burst out in laughter*
Mummy: Of course mama exist. If mama don't exist then how?
Rhys: Then mama extinct! Hahahaha! Mama extinct!!
*more laughter all around*
Ahh.. Kids..
0 comments:
Post a Comment