Out of nowhere, I had this strong desire to blog.
So here I am blogging.
...
OK whatever.
So what do I blog about? I'm too lazy to think so I'm just gonna type watever comes in mind. (This should be interesting)
I've been reading the newspapers for the past one week. Which is really *shocking* to some, and even to myself, becoz I rarely touch the papers. Not even for the comics section. The only news I read are the online news; which I pick and choose according to the "interestingness" and "weirdness" of the headlines. But usually watever's published are all dull and mundane so reading the news online is also very seldom.
My grandma gave us a dog. A small dog. A small, ugly dog. With no fur. I think its of mixed breed but I can't really make out which breeds. It has a body of a daschund and a head of a chihuahua. I think. *ha* I'll post up a pic of it soon and you be the judge. It has been with us for a week and we still haven't figured a name. Suggestions anyone? Its a male dog btw.
I'm listening to My Way by Julio Iglesias.
I've been wanting to bake for a few weeks now but tak jadi. The thing that's holding me back is the thought of clearing up after baking. I used to bake a lot when we had the maid, coz she's the one who helped me clear up the mess. *grins* I might bake on Thursday. I've got yummy cupcake recipes for me to try out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Are You Lonesome by The Mavericks is playing now. And yes, I do feel lonesome tonite.
I think that's about enough of my crap. Gonna go out to get some stationery!
5 comments:
i didnt read the papers for like 1 month and a half. Had enough of the govern-mental propaganda bullshit.
At least u've been reading the papers before that, unlike me! hehehe and yea, the papers these days are full of crappy stuff like that.
Vince, come we open/make our own papers. The Real-Deal Times. Hahaha.
hahahaha what about the cancerian tribune? :P
name him Dicky.
eeee! what a name!
but watever it is, no more dog to name already *sob*
Post a Comment