So I've been bumming around again for quite some time. Mummy's beginning to make noise already so the hunt is on! Full force! It sucks being in the IT line. Whatever I've learnt the past four years are now considered OBSOLETE! Looks like I have to upgrade myself. Why on earth did I get into IT? I think I'd be better off doing journalism or whatever's mass comm related. That's wat I'm interested in anyway. Now look at the mess I'm in. I guess I'll just have to make do and go with the flow. Most of the jobs I've applied for require .NET knowledge and I know nuts on .NET applications. *tension*
So now I think I might end up doing something which is non IT related. (Macam wasted only the four years of slaving in college) Anywayz, I have an interview this Wednesday, at some advertising company in Melaka Raya. Blah, whatever it is, I hope to get a job soon. Doesn't matter what kinda job. (But no blowjobs and handjobs pls) I need to start somewhere.
Can I be a pony photographer for a start?



1 comments:
you're not alone. I also dunno why the hell i took IT in the first place. I know i am not going to work in IT related field next time, as i have zero, zilch, nada talent in it. So yeah, fuck IT.
Post a Comment